Sunday

When we came back from Sicily, my brother Chris & his wife Sue were in Qala, visiting their new house. I threw them and a few friends a big dinner party at Maji's.

My doctors Robert and Patricia, my pharmacist Michael & wife Frances were there, together with Mark the hairdresser with his good friend Johnathan.





Vanessa and Denise were on there own as Jason was serving us, and D's heart-throb, James, was in the UK.

Arabella (Vanessa's sister) was invited to bring the new boy-friend Rene; she looked lovely, but he turned out to have poor social graces!

Kevin and Mary-Jane were there also, having their normal quiet fun time!

But generally we had a wonderful time; aided by a dozen bottles of pink champagne, half a dozen bottles of Pinotage plus a special five-course menu that Jason and Chef Joseph concocted for us.


I was everywhere.......enjoying good food, wine & company....as always.

No comments: