Friday

May Day = Champagne at Pete's


Another good memory:
Kind thoughts for my local male friends in Gozo......as well as their pretty wives.
Clockwise from the rear is Natasha, Vanessa, Silvio, Manuel, Roger......and the one giving us that look is Tony!
I always try to have a party one springtime afternoon in the mid-week when we're not doing much.....a get-together of different people.
This year it was 20-74 year olds and 1:30-11:30pm.
  • We have just started to solve some of our drilling problems here at Mangara, southernmost Chad.
  • It has cost couple of $million, in time and an extra casing string.
  • It will take about a week more before we are making true progress.
  • But that's exploration for you!
  • I am not very busy....so maybe I'll get down to learning some Italian for my upcoming trip to Sicily.

No comments: